Whitsunday Pool Service. Protection. Prevention. Perfection.
Protecting your pool and keeping it in top condition is our priority. We use only the most highly regarded chemicals, products and equipment and have chosen to represent some of the most reputable manufacturers in the industry.
Visit us in-store to see the complete range of products we stock and enjoy our great price points.
Environmental conditions impact the quality of swimming pool water. Different chemicals and varying doses at different times of the year are usually required to suit the changing environmental conditions to ensure optimum water conditions.
To suit all conditions and all pools and spas we stock a wide range of chemicals including:
- PoolPro: granular chlorine, chlorine tablets, stabilisers, liquid chlorine, pool salt and more!
- BioGuard: Power Chlor, Pacific Blue Power Tabs, Smart Sticks, Balance, Stongy Stocks, Polysheen,
- Salt Pool Stain & Scale Control, MSA extreme, Salt Cell Cleaner and Pool Magnet Plus
- Algon: Hotzone Alaecide, MetalFree Algaecide, Phosphate Remover, Ultimate Floc and Clarifier
- LoChlor: Metal Solution, Tile and Vinyl Cleaner, Multi Stain remover, Iron Stain remover, Salt Stain remover, Chlorine remover, Calcium Harness reducer, No More Bugs and Leak sealer
Plus many more. Just give us a call to ask if we stock your preferred pool and spa chemicals.
Still not sure? Pop in with a water sample for a free test. One of our trained staff members will help you select the correct chemicals for your needs as well as give you great tips in maintaining your pool.
How do I correctly take a water sample?
Easy! To take a water sample, use a clean bottle with a fitting cap and hold it upside down so that the opening is facing the floor. Insert into the water elbow-deep and turn it right side up to collect the sample. If possible, take the sample from the middle of your pool (only if you can reach or you feel like a swim!)
Do not leave the sample in a hot car for long, do try and bring the sample to the shop as soon as possible to get the most accurate reading.
Get our advice on what chemicals are right for your pool. Different locations and other factors determine which product will work best.